Precise control and advanced technology in a stylish design: This cooker hood has advanced features packaged in an elegant design, the result is high-powered, yet stylish efficiency.
Vapour extraction: Precise and instant control over the vapour extraction rate, the DirekTouch sliding control on this cooker hood enables you to precisely set the rate of extraction so that it matches your specific needs exactly.
Energy and noise efficiency: Impressive results in extraction, energy use and extremely silent operation, the Cooker Hood is engineered with advanced technology, the MaxiFlow three-phase motor delivers outstanding results in extraction rate, energy efficiency and extremely silent operation.
Auto Speed: ActiveHeat sensor automatically adjusts the fan speed so its always at the optimum level.
LED Lights: Bright LEDs for fantastic visibility of the entire cooking surface
- AEG was founded as the Deutsche Edison-Gesellschaft für angewandte Elektricität in 1883 by Emil Rathenau.
- A merger with subsidiary Telefunken AG and subsequent acquisitions by Daimler AG and finally Electrolux shaped AEG into the forward-thinking company it is now.
- Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at AEG.
- It is the driving force behind our best-known inventions for the home, from creating the first electric refrigerator to the first heat pump technology for tumble dryers.
- It is the inspiration behind our sustainable materials. It’s our history and our future.