The AEG electric oven with Cooking Sensor Technology for perfect cooking with the touch of a button. It also features the presence of an electronic cooking probe by monitoring the actual temperature of the existing food and then turning off the oven automatically once the desired temperature has been reached. The outside of the oven remains cool due to the triple glass door without being affected by the internal heat. The oven includes additional features such as basic thermal finishing, fan controlled defrosting and food browning from above, as well as the ideal cooking methods for pastries, bread and cakes.
- AEG was founded as the Deutsche Edison-Gesellschaft für angewandte Elektricität in 1883 by Emil Rathenau.
- A merger with subsidiary Telefunken AG and subsequent acquisitions by Daimler AG and finally Electrolux shaped AEG into the forward-thinking company it is now.
- Innovation is at the heart of everything we do at AEG.
- It is the driving force behind our best-known inventions for the home, from creating the first electric refrigerator to the first heat pump technology for tumble dryers.
- It is the inspiration behind our sustainable materials. It’s our history and our future.