Induction is an extremely fast and energy-efficient heating method, using up to 90% of the energy produced during the cooking process. It is the safest form of hob cooking, as heat is transferred directly to the base of the utensil being heated, not to the zone itself. This means that induction hob surfaces remain much cooler than the tops of gas or standard electric models. Induction hobs also offer many additional safety features, which warn if foreign objects or liquids are detected on the hob surface.
- Established in 1992 Baumatic has experienced rapid expansion over is short 21 year history.
- With a reputation for quality stylish appliances and great customer service it has become a much sought-after brand.
- In November 2013 Baumatic was acquired by Hoover a much trusted brand with a strong 100 year heritage.
- Today Baumatic is stocked by over 2000 retailers, including a selection of kitchen studios, high street shops and large department stores.
- Baumatic products can also be purchased online from leading internet retailer sites.